- We work with startups. We welcome engagement from small businessess who are interested helping our community grow. Yes, we love to being SMALL.
- We are much in the business of helping fellow startups that deserve to reach their products to the right audience. If your idea solves a real-world problem and you believe will make a great impact socially, we are happy to help you reach the market with our social venture partners.
- Are you a startup that doesn't get its deserved audience? We respect business/brands who like to stay frugal. Our extended family of sales experts all add to the experience in making real world deals to the buyers desk. ⟶
- We do not work on content marketing. We are in business of lead engagement. We're entirely helping branding for products/services, with a different way of outlook from that which you may be used to seeing.
- Views expressed in the blogs are not endrosements for our partners. We don’t take unsolicited ‘guest’ posts, 'thought leadership' pieces, infographics, links to videos or any other content, unless approved by editors, under any circumstances.
- We don’t have a media pack, a press-kit, or CMYK logos.
- If you notice a mistake that deems immediate attention, simply drop us a note for content removal, and we are happy to help. Kindly respect our privacy. Yes, we are still in BETA.
- If you are in the business of press-releases, please note we don’t work as content writers. We ask that Media to respect our terms of engagement and treat us with the same respect that we have for every individual fellow editors.
- We don't have a pricing for your works. We partner with startups for content that we manage and control with exclusivity. If that doesn’t fit your business model then let's not waste our time. No paid solicitation.
- We won’t spam you more than 2 Mails/year. We won't sell your contacts to paying advertisers. We won't have our telemarketers call you up!